To be completely honest and straight to the point…Ive never been a water guy. I drink plenty of it but I have never been a fan. I prefer seltzer water, apple juice or orange juice. After reading a couple articles I decided to try infused water. Take a look at 5 benefits below.
- Speeds up your metabolism
- Speeds up your energy (combined vitamins found in fruit)
- Awesome gym drink because of the energy fruit gives you
- Weight loss (if you are trying to lose weight)
- IT TASTES BETTER! (you knew that was coming, haha)
There are several hundred reasons why infused water are beneficial, you can google them. The list goes on forever. I have been trying this out for 2 months and I have seen a difference in my mood and energy.
Make Your Own:
- Purchase a glass/plastic bottle with a large opening (big enough for fruit to fit in). I chose this one from Rakuten – Ad N Art because it has a separate tube for your fruit so it will stay in one place and. Only $15
- Buy fruit! 2nd obvious step. You can use anything, thats whats so great. As a rule of thumb I usually try to make lemon a necessity each time. Here are some things Ive used in the past. Cut the fruit into small pieces (i do it so I can eat it after but you don’t have to)Put the fruit in the water and THATS IT! I let it sit in the fridge and give it about 8 hours to infuse.
Has anyone else tried this? If so I would love to hear what fruit you use or any other techniques.